§ 0. Glossary
1. Seller - Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski ul. Kwiatowa 28/7 02-539 Warsaw, subject to entry in the Central Register of Economic Activity under the NIP number: 855-133-97-09 REGON: 140974707 , telephone: +48 502 514 633, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Customer - a person purchasing the Goods offered by the Online Store.
3. Online Store / Store - the website available at www.weskystudio.com.pl, through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
4. Goods - movable items offered to be presented in the Online Store, which may be the subject of a sales contract
5. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods concluded between the Seller and the Customer using the Store's website.
6. Order - the Customer's declaration of will clearly specifying the information contained in the order form (containing information on delivery and payment as well as the type of Goods and their number), aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Online Store, which define the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Store. In terms of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
§ 1. ENTREPRENEUR
1. The owner and operator of the online store operating at www.weskystudio.com.pl is Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski ul. Kwiatowa 28/7 02-539 Warszawa NIP: 855-133-97-09 REGON: 140974707
§ 2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. These Regulations apply to all orders placed by the person purchasing the Goods (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) offered by the Online Store.
2. The offer of the Online Store includes movable items that may be the subject of a sales contract (hereinafter referred to as Goods) for sale, to which the Seller is entitled. All Goods offered in the Online Store are made according to the Seller's original design.
3. All Goods offered by the Online Store are brand new.
4. Placing an order in the Online Store is tantamount to accepting these Regulations.
5. Orders may be placed only by natural persons over 18 years of age.
6. The condition for the successful ordering of the Goods in the Online Store is to provide accurate and real address data by the Customer and indicate the telephone number or e-mail address at which it will be possible to contact the Seller.
§ 3. COMPLETION OF THE ORDER
1. Orders are accepted via the website www.weskystudio.com
2. Orders are accepted 7 days a week and processed on business days.
3. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday and on public holidays will be registered on the first following working day.
4. Orders placed by the Customer will be processed (ie shipped) within 7 business days from the moment of placing the order or, in the case of payment by bank transfer, within 1-5 business days from crediting the Seller's account.
5. The basic condition for the execution of the order is the correct completion by the Customer of the order form available on the website.
6. Incorrectly completed order forms do not constitute an order.
7. If, at the time of placing the order, some of the offered products are not available, the Customer will be informed by phone or via e-mail - in such a case, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 4. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. The customer can use the following payment methods:
- cash on delivery
- payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- payment by credit card.
Detailed information on acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
2. The entity providing payment services with payment cards is PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 186, national payment institution, supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, entered into the Payment Services Register under the number IP1 / 2012, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000274399, with a share capital of PLN 4,944,000, fully paid up, with a tax identification number NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444.
3. All prices given in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT). The price of the goods does not include the cost of delivery, the amount of which depends on the size and weight of the goods purchased. The price given on the website at the time of placing the order is the final price, binding for the Customer, and any price changes as well as promotional or sale campaigns introduced by the Online Store after placing the order will not change the price of the ordered goods.
4. If the payment is not received on the account of the Seller or the intermediaries in the transaction (Payu.pl), the order is not considered correctly placed, the contract will not be concluded and the order will not be processed. In this case, you can place the order again.
5. Payments can also be made by traditional bank transfer to the store's bank account or in cash in the case of collection at the premises.
6. In the case of payment by traditional bank transfer, the payment should be made to the Seller's bank account: 16 1140 2017 0000 4802 0668 9188 , and in the transfer title enter: "Order No. ..."
§ 5. AVAILABILITY OF THE ORDERED GOODS
1. All goods sold in the online store are available goods. In exceptional situations, e.g. when an order for the same goods is placed by many customers at the same time, it may happen that the goods will not be available. In this case, the customer will be informed about the inability to complete the order. In the event that a given product is out of stock or the order cannot be processed for any other reason, the Customer will be informed by e-mail about problems with the execution of the order and possible solutions (e.g. partial implementation, full implementation, but the associated extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order). orders without negative consequences for the customer).
§ 6. DELIVERY
1. The goods are delivered in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. The order is transferred for execution after confirming the receipt of 100% of the payment for the order on the account of the Online Store. If the selected goods are available and the Customer has selected from the available delivery options, the Online Store undertakes to deliver the Goods to the courier within 14 working days from the correct submission of the order or, in the absence of goods or the impossibility of completing the order, to inform the Customer about the lack of goods or the inability to complete the order within such a period. Working days are counted from Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays.
3. When paying by card, the order fulfillment time is indicated from the moment of obtaining a positive authorization.
4. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Goods:
- personal collection available at: ul. Kwiatowa 28, 02-539 Warsaw
- courier service
§ 7. CONTRACT OF SALE
1. Information posted on the website of the store www.weskystudio.com does not constitute an offer to conclude a contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. To conclude a Sales Agreement, it is necessary for the Customer to place an Order in advance using the methods made available by the Seller.
3. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt while accepting the Order, which binds the Customer with his Order. Confirmation of receipt and acceptance of the Order for execution takes place by sending an e-mail.
§ 8. RETURN OF ITEMS - WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
2. The condition for the return to be accepted is the submission by the Customer, before the expiry of the above-mentioned the deadline for a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The returned product, along with the return form and proof of purchase, should be sent back at your own expense to the following address: Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski, ul. Kwiatowa 28/7, 02-539 Warsaw.
4. The returned product must be unchanged. In particular, it cannot be destroyed. Failure to comply with the above recommendations will be the basis for non-acceptance of the return.
5. The withdrawal form is available in the Store at www.weskystudio.com
§ 9. COMPLAINTS
1. Each item purchased in the Online Store may be advertised in compliance with the relevant terms and conditions of the complaint, if it has defects that constitute its non-compliance with the contract.
2. Complaints are considered in accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
3. A complaint may be submitted by post. In the event of a complaint, please indicate the reasons for the complaint and the information necessary to identify the order.
4. In the case of a justified complaint, after its recognition, the rules specified in the law will be applied. The seller will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submission and then, if justified, will send the customer a full-fledged product (repaired or new), and if it proves impossible (e.g. stock out of stock), will return the price of the defective product. In the event that the Seller refunds the price for all goods included in a given order, the Seller will also reimburse the Customer for the costs of shipping the goods from the store to the Customer, if the Customer was charged with them and they were paid when ordering. With the joint consent of the Customer and the Seller, it is also possible to replace the advertised goods with other goods available in the store.
5. Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered with the received ones, which result from the difference in the settings of the Customer's monitor parameters, in particular the difference in colors and shades, shall not constitute grounds for complaint and return of the Goods.
§ 10. OWNERSHIP
1. All content posted on the Store's website is protected by copyright and is the property of the Seller. The customer bears full responsibility for the damage caused to the Seller, resulting from the use of any content in the Store without the consent of the Seller.
2. Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Seller, of any of the elements constituting the content and content of the Store constitutes a breach of the Seller's copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
§ 11. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Customer's consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. of 2002 Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926, as amended) is voluntary However, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to perform the contract and fulfill the order.
2. The customer may consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. of 2002, Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926, as amended) and entrusting them to a third party for the purpose of providing the Customer with advertising materials and information about promotional and marketing campaigns and the operator of the online store - the Seller. 3. The administrator of personal data is the Seller with its registered office at: Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski, ul. Kwiatowa 28/7, 02-539 Warsaw. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, providing personal data is voluntary, and the Customer has the right to inspect their data and correct it, change it, and request its removal
§ 12. FINAL PROVISIONS 1. If any part of these Regulations is found to be illegal or invalid by any court or regulatory authority, its remaining provisions will continue to apply. 2. An invoice is attached to each purchased product. The online store is not responsible for providing incorrect customer data. 3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) shall apply. 4. All photos of the products are the property of the Seller and have been used only for information purposes. It is forbidden to remove, copy, edit, distribute, use for commercial purposes or presentation on other websites without the consent of the Seller. 5. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and Customers, will be considered by the competent court according to the provisions on material and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964, Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296, as amended).