§ 1. Processing of personal data
1. The administrator of personal data is Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski ul. Kwiatowa 28/7 02-539 Warsaw, subject to entry in the Central Register of Economic Activity under the NIP number: 855-133-97-09 REGON: 140974707, telephone: +48 502 514 633, e-mail: email@example.com
2.Personal data is processed for the proper implementation of sales contracts concluded by placing orders in the Online Store, considering possible complaints and for the provision of electronic services in the field of maintaining an account of the person using the Online Store, and after giving additional consent, also for the purpose of sending information commercial by electronic means.
3. Any person who provides their personal data in the Online Store has the right to access their content and correct them. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes related to the use of the Online Store.
4. Personal data are made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law for the implementation of contracts concluded via the Online Store.
5. Each person using the Online Store has the right to control the processing of their personal data. Therefore, Artur Wesołowski may submit a request to Studio Kwiatowa for information in the scope specified in art. 32 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182).
§ 2. Protection of personal data
2. Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) and implementing regulations. Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski uses technical and organizational measures required by the provisions of Polish law to ensure the protection of personal data being processed and protection of personal data against unauthorized disclosure, takeover by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and change, loss or destruction.
§ 3. The customer of the online store www.weskystudio.com has the right to:
1. Access to your personal data, obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being used, obtain a copy of it and obtain information, among o: purposes of use, categories of personal data, categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, the planned period of personal data storage, the source of their acquisition by Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski (pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR)
2. Copies of personal data that he provided and their transfer to the Client or other designated entity in a commonly used, machine-readable format, if they are used on the basis of consent or for the purpose of contract performance (pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR)
3.Correct your personal data when it is incomplete or incorrect (pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR)
4. Delete all or some of your personal data (pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR), if:
has withdrawn consent, and Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski has no other legal basis for using this data
his personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used
he filed an objection which Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski found justified
his personal data is used unlawfully
limit the use of his personal data (pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR), i.e. request that Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski cease their use.
5. The request to stop using the Customer's personal data does not apply to the following situations:
when the Customer questions the correctness of his personal data - then Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski will limit their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of his data;
when the Customer questions the lawfulness of the use of personal data by Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski ;
when Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski no longer needs these data, but they are needed by the client to establish, investigate or defend his claims
when the customer has objected to the use of his data - until the decision by Studio Kwiatowa Artur Wesołowski as to the legitimacy of the objection is made.
§ 3. Cookies are used in connection with the operation of the Online Store website "cookies". Cookies are small files that enable the device used to browse the Internet (eg computer, smartphone, etc.) remembering specific information about the device used. Information recorded in cookies are used, inter alia, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt the website to the individual needs of the client.Choice settings can be changed by each client in their web browser.If these settings remain unchanged, cookies will be saved in the device's memory. cookies may limit the functionality of the website.